Sunday, October 18, 2015

Fall Fashion Favorites

 Fall has to be my favorite season, not because of all of the pumpkin spiced flavored drinks and food (although those are amazing!), but because of the fashion. All of the flannels, boots, scarfs, hats, and red lipstick are perfect for this fall season. Over the past couple of weeks I have found my self wearing mostly solid colored clothes, mainly black with a variety of red shades. The following items have been my go to fall fashion and make up items. 

The leather jacket is from Macy's, the boots and hat are from Aldo, lip stick and lip-liner are NARS, and the scarf is a red knit scarf my mom made for me. 

Laraenna Hat: Aldo $30
I have not worn these shoes very much since I purchased them two weekends ago. I love the way they look, but they have not been the most comfortable the two times that I have worn them. I'm hoping that I just need to break them in, which has usually been the case with my past Aldo boot purchases, because I really love they way they look. They are a subtle statement piece perfect for the fall. 
Desare Boots: Aldo $140.00





















I bought both the NARS lipstick and the NARS lip-liner at Sephora the same weekend I bough my Aldo boots and I have been wearing them almost daily. These colors pair perfectly to create dark red vampire inspired lips. They color is long lasting and does not leave dark lip stains on everything you drink which is great. I usually find that when I wear lipstick it ends up all over the drinking area of my water bottle and eventually all over my hands, but so far with this lipstick I have not had that problem. 
Lanikai Lip-liner & Bette Lipstick: NARS 


No comments:

Post a Comment